We see our network of system integrators (or SIs) as fundamental to our success.
Their unrivaled domain expertise, coupled with their understanding of our platform, makes them uniquely suited to sell and implement Workato across a range of scenarios. In addition, they can lend an extra hand to our sales reps and customer success managers, allowing our teams to provide prospects and clients more value.
Markus Zirn, our SVP of Strategy and Business Development, explains further: “Workato is a horizontal platform. Since our SIs have a broad range of process domain expertise, they’re essential to turning the Workato platform into valuable solutions for customers.”
Given the value SIs provide to our business, we host an annual Workato Automation League Partner Kick Off (PKO) where we recognize individual accomplishments, share new and upcoming developments at Workato, and provide enablement sessions on a range of topics. This translates to SIs hearing from our CEO on his vision for the company, learning about the product roadmap from our leaders in product and engineering, receiving technical and business-focused sales trainings, and a whole lot more.
We decided to take things up another level this year by adding new sessions and additional awards for partners who’ve truly reimagined the art of the possible.
Here’s a look at some of the new sessions we hosted for the 1,000+ attendees:
- Massimo Pezzini—a former Gartner Analyst of 25 years and who now serves as Workato’s Head of Research—presented on how integration and automation markets are evolving
- We introduced our new partner portal, where SIs can access exclusive sales playbooks, customer stories, learning tracks, among other resources, to help market, sell, and implement our platform
- We walked through our new governance framework for helping organizations scale their automation practice with Workato: GEARS (govern, enable, adopt, run, scale)
And here’s a look at the awards we presented to our SIs:
GSI Partner Award Winners for FY22
Highlighting standout performance among Global Systems Integrators:
- Strategic Partner Award FY22
- Winner: HCL for leading the adoption of Workato at its large digital customers and sourcing multiple opportunities globally in the past year.
- Strategic Partner Award FY22
- Winner: Cognizant for developing combined solutions as part of the Neuro framework that includes training over 500 Cognizant employees on Workato.
- Rookie Partner of the Year Award FY22
- Winner: Coforge for securing important customer wins in their first year with Workato and their plans to build a large Workato Center of Excellence to service large financial customers in the coming year.
Regional Partner Award Winners for FY22
Highlighting overall revenue, YoY growth, strategic wins, and more successes with Workato in global markets:
- Partner Sales Achievement Award – Singapore FY22
- Winner: Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd for overachievement of partner sales quota.
- Partner Sales Achievement Award – Indonesia FY22
- Winner: PT Trees Solutions for overachievement of partner sales quota.
- Partner of the Year – Japan FY22
- Winner: NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation for the highest number of opportunities and overachievement of Gold partner reseller quota.
- Most New Logos Award – Japan FY22
- Winner: Ricksoft for the highest number of opportunities and overachievement of Gold partner reseller quota.
- Partner of the Year – ANZ FY22
- Winner: Experieco for the highest number of new logos, highest number of opportunities, and most engaged partner in the region.
- Emerging Partner of the Year – ANZ FY22
- Winner: Akuna Solutions for the highest number of opportunities and revenue delivered by a partner onboarded in FY22.
- Partner Deal of the Year – ANZ FY22
- Winner: BAC for closing the highest value partner sourced deal in FY22.
- Most Referrals – EMEA FY22
- Winner: Envirtual for the highest number of referrals in the EMEA region.
- Largest Upsell – EMEA FY22
- Winner: Gernot Reinmüller for the largest upsell in an account in the EMEA region sourced by a partner.
- New Partner with shortest time to a New Logo – EMEA FY22
- Winner: R3 Digital for being the partner in EMEA with the shortest ramp time from signing to closing their first deal.
- Most Innovative solution – EMEA FY22
- Winner: Fingerscrossed for creating the most innovative solution for an existing account.
- Most New Logos – EMEA FY22
- Winner: MalamTeam for sourcing the most new logos in the EMEA region.
- Most New Logos – NORAM FY22
- Winner: Venn Technology for sourcing the most new logo accounts in the NORAM region.
- HR Partner of the Year – NORAM FY22
- Winner: Dispatch Integration Ltd for being the HR line of business leading partner in the NORAM region.
- Finance Partner Of the Year – NORAM FY22
- Winner: Connor Group for being the finance line of business leading partner in the NORAM region.
- Customer Expansion By Partner Award FY22
- Winner: Imperium Solutions for a major expansion within one year of a deal expansion originally closed in July 2021
- Breakout Partner of the Year FY22
- Winner: Streamforce for reaching top 10 partner influence in FY22 and keeping a 1:1 ratio of sourced vs. influence.
- Services Partner of the Year FY22
- Winner: Netrovert Software Inc for being the leader in North America partner influence in FY22.
- Services Partner of the year FY22
- Winner: Boston SoftDesign for having the highest win rate of any partner.
Public voice competition award winners for FY22
Highlighting excellence in Workato-themed content creation from partners:
- Quality content award
- Winner: Harbinger Group
- Thought leadership award
- Winner: Connor Group
- Creativity award
- Winner: Venn Technology
We’re so inspired by the unique and innovative solutions our SIs are delivering with Workato, and we hope this year’s PKO will only take their efforts to new heights!