Start with your workspace
Your workspace comes with everything you need to integrate apps and automate workflows.
- Unlimited apps
- Unlimited connections
- Unlimited users
Add your recipes
Buy recipes individually or in packs. Packs come in sizes of 10, 25, 50, and 100.
- Fair billing policy
- Access 400,000+ pre-built recipes
Industry-leading automation platform
- Gartner, Forrester iPaaS leader
- Enterprise workflow automation and process orchestration
- Workbot, an enterprise bot platform for Slack, MS Teams, and FB Workplace
- Cloud-native with no DevOps - nothing to install
- Top rated customer support
Enterprise grade security and scalability
- Robust security and governance
- Built-in auditing and compliance capabilities (SOC 2 Type 2, GDPR)
- Unlimited auto scaling of workloads
- Always-on with built-in redundancy
- No data loss - guaranteed!
Connectivity to cloud and on-prem
- Connect to 1000+ apps, databases, files, big data, APIs, and low-code platforms
- Connect to AI/ML services for intelligent workflows
- Build connectors to cloud, on-prem apps with ease using SDKs
Market leaders run on Workato
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Workspace?A Workato Workspace is a collaboration space that allows multiple users to build, share, test and run recipes. It comes with access to all app connectors and unlimited users within standard roles.
What are Active Recipes?Any recipe that has been ‘started’ is said to be in an ‘active’ state and is counted as an Active Recipe. When you ‘stop’ a recipe it is no longer considered active.
What are Callable Recipes? Are they included in the Active Recipe count?
Callable Recipes are a special type of recipe that do not have triggers but are called by other recipes (learn more). Callable Recipes that are called from other recipe are not counted as Active Recipes.
Can I get help with onboarding and training?
Absolutely! We provide a variety of onboarding and training packages to help you and your organization build, test, manage recipes and take advantage of all the capabilities we offer. Please contact us for more information about our Onboarding packages.
Are on-premises applications and databases supported?Yes, we support on-premises applications, databases and even your own custom application that can be connected with REST, SOAP. To connect to on-premises applications and databases an on-premises gateway is required.
What are the optional add-ons available?
The workspace comes with pretty much everything you need to get started. We do offer optional add-ons for advanced capabilities, like advanced security, operations, and more. Please contact us for more information on the optional add-ons.
What is your data retention policy?The Workato Platform plan provides a way to define and configure your data retention policy. Job history, job reports, and ability to re-run jobs depends on the plan you have selected.