Why you should automate with ServiceNow
Why these integrations and automations matter:While some incidents can be resolved in ServiceNow, others need to be escalated to other teams and apps. You’ll often need to migrate the ticket to a new platform, like Jira or GitHub, when you hand the incident off to engineering or operations. Make the handoff easier, even automatic, by integrating ServiceNow with your business’s other workflow apps.
Seamlessly migrate tickets between ServiceNow and Jira or GitHubThere’s no need to manually transfer tickets between teams. Sync ServiceNow and Jira or GitHub to automate incident management, escalation, and resolution across platforms. Find out more about integrating ServiceNow and Jira.
Escalate tickets from Salesforce to ServiceNowSometimes your customer support or sales team is the first to identify a problem or come up with a way to make your product more valuable. Get these insights in front of your IT team by integrating Salesforce and ServiceNow so teams can easily share tickets across platforms.
Do everything in one place
Customize your ServiceNow integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
- New recordNew record in a table in ServiceNow
- New record Real-timeNew record in a table in ServiceNow
- New record BatchNew record in a table in ServiceNow
- New/updated record BatchNew/updated record in a table in ServiceNow
- Export new records BulkExport new records in a table in ServiceNow
- Export new/updated records BulkExport new/updated records in a table in ServiceNow
- Scheduled record search BatchScheduled record search using query in ServiceNow
- New/updated recordNew/updated record in a table in ServiceNow
- New/updated record Real-timeNew/updated record in a table in ServiceNow
Any other trigger you can think up
- Custom actionCustom action in ServiceNow (Custom)
- Create recordCreate record in a table in ServiceNow
- Create record using a templateCreate record in a table using a template in ServiceNow
- Get attachment contentsGet attachment contents in ServiceNow
- Get object schemaGet object schema from ServiceNow
- Search recordsSearch for records in a table in ServiceNow
- Search records using querySearch for records using query in a table in ServiceNow
- Update recordUpdate record in a table in ServiceNow
- Update record using a templateUpdate record in a table using a template in ServiceNow
- Upload attachmentUpload attachment in ServiceNow
Any other action you can think up
Let us tailor your ServiceNow integrations
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About ServiceNow Integrations
Resolution time is a key performance indicator for technical support. To resolve service incidents and fulfill requests more quickly, many IT teams use ServiceNow. ServiceNow structures digital workflows and automates service processes to cut down on resolution time.
ServiceNow helps your IT team smooth and streamline its workflow, so tickets move through your enterprise smoothly. There’s a lot you can do with this powerful app, including IT services management (ITSM), IT operations management (ITOM), and IT business management (ITBM).
You can do a lot with just ServiceNow, but you can do even more when you integrate it with other business applications.
How you can integrate ServiceNow
- Create, edit, view, and resolve service and development tickets in one app.
- Chat with colleagues, share files, and collaborate on tasks in Connect Chat.
- Track analytics and create custom dashboards with the metrics that matter most to you, like resolution time.