JIRA Service Desk integrations and automations
Why you should automate with JIRA Service Desk
provide a smart helpdesk
Why these integrations and automations matter:An intelligent helpdesk means fewer support touchpoints for customers to navigate through as they look for an answer to their tech issues. It brings automation and artificial intelligence software into Jira to create a single platform where customers can find all the answers.
Route tickets to the right personReview and sort new tickets before they reach your team by integrating Jira Service Desk with DialogFlow or IBM Watson. This AI integration automatically analyzes support content, detects sentiment, and routes tickets.
Notify the right people about new ticketsEmployees spend a lot of their workday on messaging apps like Slack, Microsoft Teams, or Facebook Workplace. When you integrate Jira with your business’s messaging app, you can create automated notifications that let individuals or teams know when a new ticket is headed their way.
Do everything in one place
Customize your JIRA Service Desk integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
JIRA Service Desk
- New customer requestNew customer request in Jira Service Desk
Any other trigger you can think up
JIRA Service Desk
- Custom actionCustom action in JIRA Service Desk (Custom)
- Create commentCreate comment for issue in Jira Service Desk
- Create customerCreate customer in Jira Service Desk
- Create customer requestCreate customer request in Jira Service Desk
- Get comment by IDGet comment by ID in Jira Service Desk
- Get issue in queueGet issues in queue in Jira Service Desk
- Get queuesGet queues in Jira Service Desk
- List commentsSearch comment in Jira Service Desk
Any other action you can think up
Let us tailor your JIRA Service Desk integrations
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About JIRA Service Desk Integrations
Jira lets your teams track their progress as they work together to complete projects and resolve customer incidents. It helps your organization break down complicated projects and issues into manageable tasks. Automate work management processes, like routing and queuing tasks, so you can focus your energy on the things that really matter – your products and customers.
What else can you do with Jira? To get more done, integrate Jira with your other business applications using Workato. Custom integrations let you sync data between platforms and automate task management, agile approaches, and support processes across teams.
How you can integrate JIRA Service Desk
- Escalate, assign, categorize, and close IT support tickets.
- Harness automation to prioritize tickets and prevent SLA breaches.
- Convert solutions into knowledge base articles.
- Search Jira backlogs for similar issues in agent queues.
- Analyze the root causes of tech issues and generate reports.