Eloqua integrations and automations
Why you should automate with Eloqua
respond to leads faster
Why these integrations and automations matter:Response time can be the determining factor in whether or not a lead becomes a customer. For example, you’re 20 times more likely to convert a lead if you respond to an inquiry within 5 minutes. Shorten lead response time by integrating Eloqua with sales and messaging software.
Share lead and activity data with salesAutomatically add new Eloqua entries to a CRM app like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics, and sync lead score, company, job title, and activity log across platforms. These integrations help sales reps respond to inbound leads faster, since it automates contact handoffs between marketing and sales.
Route leads and notify employees in SlackSet up notifications that push the right sales rep to contact new Eloqua leads as soon as they’re in your system. Ensure the notification reaches the right person with complex routing rules for data fields like territory, company size, and revenue. Find out how to route leads with Workato.
Do everything in one place
Customize your Eloqua integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
- New recordNew record in Eloqua
- New or updated recordNew or updated record in Eloqua
Any other trigger you can think up
- Custom actionCustom action in Eloqua (Custom)
- Create recordCreate record in Eloqua
- Delete recordDelete record in Eloqua
- Get record detailsGet record details in Eloqua
- Search recordsSearch an object in Eloqua
- Update recordUpdate record in Eloqua
Any other action you can think up
Let us tailor your Eloqua integrations
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Eloqua Integrations
Leads have come to expect targeted content that speaks directly to their pain points. Luckily, there are tools to help you get the right messages in front of your target market. Oracle’s Eloqua is a marketing platform that lets you target your messages to create personalized prospect journeys for your most important leads.
Eloqua helps you quickly iterate your marketing messages, track leads, and target your content for specific demographic segments or behavioral patterns. These features make it easy to reach new customers that value personalized attention, like major buyers and business accounts.
Eloqua can be integrated with other Oracle products and CRM. These native integrations usually don’t support syncing custom objects or data sets like engagement records. They can also exclude custom business logic that automatically sorts data and sends real-time notifications.
How you can integrate Eloqua
- Generate new leads with emails and contact forms.
- Build and iterate marketing materials in the Design Editor.
- Send targeted content to prospective buyers.
- Track, score, and manage a lead database.