Why you should automate with Oracle
Why these integrations and automations matter:Integrate Oracle with your databases to transfer massive amounts of data between apps. Automatically sync data between apps to conserve time and eliminate manual uploads.
Share important data
Access customer informationIntegrate Oracle with a CRM like Salesforce or an email provider like Mailchimp to quickly integrate user attributes and improve selling efficiency. For example, Mailchimp could pull data from Oracle about which customers qualify for an upsell promotional offer, based on a customer attribute like purchase history.
Do everything in one place
Customize your Oracle integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
- New rowNew row in a table in Oracle
- New rows BatchNew batch of rows in a table in Oracle
- New/updated rowNew/updated row in a table in Oracle
- New/updated rows BatchNew/updated batch of rows in a table in Oracle
Any other trigger you can think up
- Delete rowsDelete rows in a table in Oracle
- Execute stored procedureExecute stored procedure in Oracle
- Export query result BulkExport query result as a CSV file in Oracle
- Insert rowInsert row in a table in Oracle
- Insert rows BatchInsert batch of rows in a table in Oracle
- Run custom SQLRun custom SQL in Oracle
- Run long query using custom SQLRun long query using custom SQL in Oracle
- Select rowsSelect rows in a table in Oracle
- Select rows using custom SQLSelect rows using custom SQL in Oracle
- Get table schemaGet table schema for Oracle
- Update rowsUpdate rows in a table in Oracle
- Update rows BatchUpdate batch of rows in a table in Oracle
- Upsert rowUpsert row in a table in Oracle
- Upsert rows BatchUpsert batch of rows in a table in Oracle
Any other action you can think up
Let us tailor your Oracle integrations
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Oracle Integrations
Oracle Database is a multi-model database management system that lets you simplify your relational database environments and reduce your data management workload. You can use Oracle to manage your organization’s information in better and more cost effective ways.
How you can integrate Oracle
- Build and alter database structures.
- Search, manipulate, and transform data.
- Control database security and back up data.