Tableau integrations and automations
Why you should automate with Tableau
build conditional reports
Why these integrations and automations matter:An agile business responds quickly to change, but how do you know when it’s time to act? Stay on top of business trends by integrating Tableau with other business software to generate automated reports every time something critical changes in another application.
Automate critical insightsWhen something big changes, you definitely want to know. Monitor critical metrics without having to check them every two seconds by integrating Tableau with key applications. For example, you could automate a crisis report every time open tickets hit a critical mass in ITSMs like Jira or ServiceNow.
Trigger customer reportsIntegrate Tableau with CRMs like Salesforce or Zendesk to trigger a report based on a valued customer’s action. For example, you could generate a product usage report every time a customer shows interest in a higher-end product. Then, your sales team can upsell the most appropriate product based on that report.
Quality customersAutomated reports can also help you immediately qualify or disqualify customers from receiving certain benefits in other applications. For example, you could integrate Tableau with an events application like Eventbrite to trigger a purchase history report whenever a customer signs up for a product webinar. Your events team can use this report to make sure customers end up in the right event.
Do everything in one place
Customize your Tableau integration with the following triggers and actions.
- Custom actionCustom action in Tableau
- Download viewDownload view in Tableau
- List extract refresh tasksList extract refresh tasks in Tableau
- Refresh workbookRefresh specified workbook in Tableau
- Run extract refresh taskRun an extract refresh task in Tableau
- Search viewsSearch views in Tableau
- Search workbooksSearch workbooks in Tableau
Any other action you can think up
Let us tailor your Tableau integrations
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Tableau Integrations
How do you turn your data sets into insights that actually shape business decisions? By visualizing analytics and trends, you can empower your data to make a difference.
Tableau is a powerful business analytics platform that lets you generate reports, create visualizations, and customize user dashboards. Tableau helps you find real insights in your data, and turn those insights into action by sharing compelling content across your business.
What else can you do with Tableau? Workato lets you integrate the platform with all your sources of organizational data, so you can automate analytics at your organization.
How you can integrate Tableau
- Translate queries into data reports and visualizations.
- Organize thousands of line items in Tableau workbook.
- Customize real-time dashboards for individual users.
- Manipulate different parameters to see <a href='https://project-management-knowledge.com/definitions/w/what-if-scenario-analysis/'>what-if scenarios</a>.