Why you should automate with Nasuni
Why these integrations and automations matter:Make it easy for your organization to collaborate across platforms and organizations by automating data migration. Integrate Nasuni with your project management application to share, manage, and store the data your organization needs to bring its projects over the finish line.
Store project filesMake it easy for office and worksite teams to collaborate on ongoing projects by integrating Nasuni with a project management tool like BIM 360. Automatically copy new project folders to shared paths in Nasuni and schedule file syncs–so that when one team makes a change, all teams get the updated document.
Archive/backup past projectsSet up a workflow that moves relevant files from your project management app to file storage in Nasuni as soon as your organization completes a project. Also, you can integrate Nasuni with an ERP like NetSuite or SAP to save payment records as CSV files for resource monitoring and chargeback purposes.
Simplify administrationIntegrate Nasuni with a ticketing application like Jira to let your IT team automate common (but sometimes time consuming) management tasks, like creating volumes and shares, adjusting quotas, and enabling Global File Lock.
Do everything in one place
Customize your Nasuni Management Console integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
Nasuni Management Console
- New notification
Any other trigger you can think up
Nasuni Management Console
- Custom actionCustom action in Nasuni Management Console (Custom)
- Set auto caching mode for file/directoryEnable auto caching mode for file/directory in Nasuni Management Console
- Brings a specified file/directory into volume cacheBrings a specified file/directory into volume cache in Nasuni Management Console
- Creates a directory in a volumeCreate directory in Nasuni Management Console
- Create folder quota for a specified volumeCreate folder quota for a volume Nasuni Management Console
- Create shareCreate share in Nasuni Management Console
- Create volumeCreate volume in Nasuni Management Console
- Deletes folder quota for a specified volumeDeletes folder quota for a volume Nasuni Management Console
- Disables auto cache mode for file/directoryDisables auto cache mode for file/directory in Nasuni Management Console
- Disable pinning mode for file/directoryDisable pinning mode for file/directory in Nasuni Management Console
- Retrieves auto cache status for file/directoryRetrieves auto cache status for file/directory in Nasuni Management Console
- Get folder quota from a specified volumeGet folder quota from a volume Nasuni Management Console
- Get health status for a filerGet health status for a filer inNasuni Management Console
- Get file/directoryGet file/directory in Nasuni Management Console
- Retrieves pinning status for file/directoryRetrieves pinning status for file/directory in Nasuni Management Console
- Enable global locking for file/foldersEnable locking for a file/folder path in Nasuni Management Console
- List all folder quotasList folder quotas in Nasuni Management Console
- List folder quotas for a specified volumeList folder quotas for a volume in Nasuni Management Console
- List health status for all filersList health status for all filers inNasuni Management Console
- List shares in Nasuni Management ConsoleList shares in Nasuni Management Console
- List VolumesList volumes in Nasuni Management Console
- Pin file/directory into cachePin file/directory into cache in Nasuni Management Console
- Request snapshot for volumeRequest snapshot of a volume in Nasuni Management Console
- Update folder quota for a specified volumeUpdate folder quota for a volume Nasuni Management Console
- Update shareUpdates share in Nasuni Management Console
Any other action you can think up
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
*Currently this app does not have a designated connector. Workato can connect with any 3rd party application with publicly available APIs.
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Nasuni Integrations
Nasuni is a data storage system that lets you backup and manage data in the cloud. Your business can use Nasuni to protect your data so you can recover from ransomware and other outages. Whether you deploy Nasuni completely in the cloud, as a hybrid-cloud solution, or in your private cloud, your data is always protected and accessible with fast local performance. Want to do even more with Nasuni? With Workato, you can integrate Nasuni with any application in your stack to automate file storage, backup, and recovery across your business.
How you can integrate Nasuni
- Provide unlimited cloud storage capacity to an unlimited number of sites and users.
- Enable file synchronization and file locking with a powerful cloud orchestration center.
- Set predictable RPOs and RTOs by backing up data with Continuous File Versioning™.
- Utilize built-in disaster recovery capability to quickly restore file access after an outage.