Jira integrations and automations
Why you should automate with Jira
manage support tickets
Why these integrations and automations matter:Customers usually interact with your business through applications like Zendesk, Salesforce, and Intercom, while your engineering team often manages its tasks in Jira. Integrate your customer support application with Jira to easily escalate issues to engineering and keep them in sync bi-directionally to help decrease SLA times and improve customer satisfaction.
Manage marketing, sales, and development ticketsSales and marketing interact directly with customers, so they’re often the first to know about fixes or features they’d like to see in the next update or redesign. Integrate Jira with Salesforce, Zendesk, or Trello to share tasks and tickets between sales and marketing and development.
Escalate issues from support to developmentIntegrate Jira with ServiceNow, Freshservice, or GitHub to manage, escalate, and resolve support tickets between teams. Easily handoff complete tickets, including comments and attachments, to Jira.
Customer Highlight: Praecipio ConsultingPraecipio Consulting uses integrations to connect Jira and Salesforce, so businesses can access data in Salesforce without compromising the agility they get with Jira. Find out how Praecipio Consulting integrates Jira, Salesforce, and Hubspot with Workato.
Do everything in one place
Customize your Jira integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
- Export new issues in Jira BulkExport new issues in Jira
- Export new/updated issues in Jira BulkExport new/updated issues in Jira
- New event Real-timeNew event in Jira
- New issueNew issue in Jira
- New issue BatchNew issue in Jira
- New projectNew project in Jira
- New/updated comment Real-timeNew/updated comment in Jira
- Updated issueUpdated issue in Jira
- Updated issue BatchUpdated issue in Jira
- New/updated issue Real-timeNew/updated issue in Jira
- New/updated worklog Real-timeNew/updated worklog in Jira
Any other trigger you can think up
- Custom actionCustom action in Jira (Custom)
- Assign user to issueAssign user to issue in Jira
- Create commentCreate comment for issue in Jira
- Create issueCreate issue in Jira
- Create userCreate user in Jira
- Get user detailsGet user in Jira
- Download attachmentDownload attachment from issue in Jira
- Get changelog of an issueGet changelog of an issue in Jira
- Get issueGet issue details from Jira
- Get issue commentsGet list of issue comments for issue in Jira
- Search assignable usersSearch assignable users for issue in Jira
- Search issuesSearch issues in Jira
- Search issues by JQLSearch issues by JQL in Jira
- Update commentUpdate comment for issue in Jira
- Update issueUpdate issue in Jira
- Update issue statusUpdate status of issue in Jira
- Upload attachmentUpload attachment to issue in Jira
Any other action you can think up
Let us tailor your Jira integrations
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Jira Integrations
Jira lets your teams track their progress as they work together to complete projects and resolve customer incidents. It helps your organization break down complicated projects and issues into manageable tasks. Automate work management processes, like routing and queuing tasks, so you can focus your energy on the things that really matter – your products and customers.
What else can you do with Jira? To get more done, integrate Jira with your other business applications using Workato. Custom integrations let you sync data between platforms and automate task management, agile approaches, and support processes across teams.
How you can integrate Jira
- Track IT projects and software development in Jira Software.
- Adopt agile practices throughout your organization with Jira Align.
- Automate complex IT workflows with Jira Core.
- Automate IT support processes with Jira Service Desk.