Why you should automate with Adobe Experience Manager
Coordinate marketing campaigns
Why these integrations and automations matter:Bring your marketing campaigns to life by integrating Adobe Experience Manager with adjacent marketing platforms, like your email provider, to quickly realize newly created marketing content.
Unify your campaignsCoordinate your outreach across web, email, social media, and paid marketing channels by integrating Adobe Experience Manager with an MAP like Salesforce Marketing Cloud. For example, you could automatically generate a new campaign in one platform every time you start a campaign in the other platform.
Update your projects
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
*Currently this app does not have a designated connector. Workato can connect with any 3rd party application with publicly available APIs.
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Adobe Experience Manager Integrations
Businesses need to create content at scale to satisfy different market segments and channels. Adobe Experience Manager makes it easy to create, iterate, and personalize content for different audiences and content platforms–and you can manage and publish assets in app.
How you can integrate Adobe Experience Manager
- Create and manage your digital channels with Adobe Experience Manager Sites.
- Source, adapt, and rapidly deliver content with Adobe Experience Manager Assets.
- Build forms and gather eSignatures with Adobe Experience Manager Forms.
- Publish content with a cloud-native, enterprise-grade CMS.