Why you should automate with Asana
ease task management
Why these integrations and automations matter:Different teams often prefer to use different tools to manage their workflows and track their progress. Bring teams together by integrating Asana with other project management platforms.
Sync across teams
Collaborate across applications
Plan eventsIf you plan or manage events in Asana, you can integrate it with other tools to streamline the process. For example, you could integrate Asana with a ticketing application like Eventbrite to automatically generate an Asana entry for every new attendee. This recipe makes it easier to track and prepare attendees for an event.
Do everything in one place
Customize your Asana integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
- New event Real-timeNew event in Asana
- New or updated tasks triggerNew or updated task in Asana
Any other trigger you can think up
- Custom actionCustom action in Asana (Custom)
- Add task to sectionAdd task to section in Asana
- Create subtaskCreate subtask in Asana
- Create tagCreate tag in Asana
- Create taskCreate task in Asana
- Get people details by IDGet people details by ID in Asana
- Get project detail by IDGet project details by ID in Asana
- Get project sectionsGet sections in project in Asana
- Get task details by IDGet task details by ID in Asana
- List all tasks with tagList tasks with tag in Asana
- List peopleList people in Asana
- List project tasksList tasks in project in Asana
- List workspacesList workspaces in Asana
- Search projectsSearch projects in Asana
- Search tagsSearch tags in Asana
- Search tasksSearch tasks in workspace in Asana
- Update taskUpdate task in Asana
Any other action you can think up
Let us tailor your Asana integrations
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Asana Integrations
It isn’t always easy to work together, especially when employees and contractors are signing in remotely. Asana is a task management platform that helps your teams organize, manage, and track their work. It makes it easier to request work, juggle schedules, and track your success.
How you can integrate Asana
- Streamline work requests with intake Forms.
- Manage employee time and set realistic deadlines with Calendar.
- Monitor the status of your projects in real time by using Portfolios.
- See how busy team members are across projects with Workload.