With so many steps in the Procure to Pay P2P process, a tremendous amount of manual labor from employees is often required. As a result, costs increase due to the demands on time and human-error. P2P remains an area prone to fraud, money leakage, overbilling, late payments, and inefficiencies.
Reduce your overhead by automating the procurement, invoicing, and payment process for billing by integrating your backend systems.
Automated payments and data transfer allow you to focus on the business, rather than the manual tasks resulting in a stronger business and lean operation.
- Issue and receive documents automatically to/from vendors
- Get operational visibility by logging and sending emails to vendors
- Track spend and billing percentages by hour
- Sync systems to integrate procurement and invoice data
- Automatically send and receive invoices from vendors for services needed or rendered
Automatically create and send out bills and invoices to vendors once approved by a key team member
Sync with Docusign
Begin the signature process and start receiving signed docs, such as POs and RFQs
Communicate across teams
Provide event and status updates to your suppliers and internal team so that everyone stays up-to-date on important milestones
Real-Time reporting and insights
Generate real-time reporting and cues to alert stakeholders. Track when key thresholds are hit. Receive YTD and YOY summaries.
Discovery & Research
Discuss best practices from market leaders
Outcome: Prioritized Automation Plan
Outcome: Working Automation
Testing & business unit training