Keep up with the latest updates we’ve made in Workato.
Deleted item trigger in QuickBooks Online
Users can now create recipes that listen to deleted item events in Quickbooks. This enables accurate syncing of data between QBO and downstream systems like Shopify.
Gong – New engagement actions
Users can now stream customer milestones from various systems like databases (for product usage), Docusign (for contract signing) or SkillJar (course completion) into Gong to gain a full 360 view into the events that contribute toward a successful sale or upsell. To learn more, read docs and check the sample recipe Sync Docusign Contract event to Gong Deal.
Azure Blob Storage – Multitenant authentication support
Users now have the ability to choose the “connection account type” and can sign in with a common, organization, or tenant-specific connection account type. Common supports personal, enterprise, and multi-tenant accounts, which are not tenant-specific. The organization supports multi-tenant enterprise accounts.
On-prem Agent (OPA) 2.12.2 release
Pending job queue transparency
The job summary view now provides full visibility into the queue of pending jobs for the recipes. In a quick glance you can get an overview of the following:
- Number of jobs waiting to be processed in the queue
- Estimated time for clearing the jobs in queue
Now you can check the queue size, and processing times to identify potential bottlenecks, or opportunities for optimization.
On-Prem Agent (OPA) 2.12.1 Release
OPA 2.12.1 release includes multiple enhancements, and fixes for known issues:
- Microsoft SQL Server on Windows service: fixed DLL library loading issue
- SAP: fixed client number issue with leading zeros
- PostgreSQL: fixed issue related to timestamp with timezones
- Extended logging for http 520 error
- Added support for new configuration file encoding: UTF-8 BOM