Why you should automate with Salesforce
align sales & marketing
Why these integrations and automations matter:Sales and marketing go hand in hand. Marketing attracts the right audience, and sales take mature prospects through their buying journey and eventually to a sale. Given the relationship between the two teams, you can improve their conversion rates by connecting them seamlessly through integrations.
Sync lead data
Follow up with inbound leads in minutesRoute enriched leads in real-time to the sales reps on Slack or Microsoft Teams to optimize the response time. Use custom logic for attributes like territory, company size, revenue or any other custom field to accommodate complex routing rules. You can even add a button in Slack to disqualify or short-list the leads!
H2O.ai reduces lead response time by using Marketo integrationsH2O.ai uses integrations to quickly channel leads from Intercom, Dropbox, Eventbrite, and Salesforce into Marketo. The workflow then sends the Marketo entry to an employee, who authenticates it. Once someone verifies the lead, Marketo pushes it to the sales team on Slack. Learn more about how H2O.ai reduces lead response time by using Marketo integrations.
Do everything in one place
Customize your Salesforce integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
- Monitor changes in a record Real-timeMonitor changes in a record in Salesforce
- New recordNew record in Salesforce
- New record Real-timeNew record in Salesforce
- New Outbound message Real-timeNew Outbound message in Salesforce
- New platform event Real-timeNew event in Salesforce
- New PushTopic event Real-timeNew PushTopic event in Salesforce
- Export new recordsExport new records in Salesforce
- Export new/updated recordsExport new/updated records in Salesforce
- Scheduled record search using SOQL query WHERE clause BatchScheduled record search using SOQL query WHERE clause in Salesforce
- Scheduled records search using SOQL query BatchScheduled records search using SOQL query in Salesforce
- New records BatchNew records in Salesforce
- New/updated records BatchNew/updated records in Salesforce
- Threshold met for new records created BatchThreshold met for new records created in Salesforce
- Deleted recordRecord deleted in Salesforce
- New/updated recordNew/updated record in Salesforce
- New/updated record Real-timeNew/updated record in Salesforce
Any other trigger you can think up
- Custom actionCustom action in Salesforce (Custom)
- Approve record in approval processApprove a record in approval process in Salesforce
- Create records in batches BatchCreate records in batches in Salesforce
- Update records in batches BatchUpdate records in batches in Salesforce
- Create recordCreate record in Salesforce
- Publish platform eventPublish platform event in Salesforce
- Delete recordDelete record in Salesforce
- Download attachmentDownload attachment from Salesforce
- Download fileDownload file from Salesforce
- Get record details by IDGet details of specific record in Salesforce
- Get related list by parent record ID BatchGet list of related records in Salesforce
- Get report by IDGet report details in Salesforce
- Get object schemaGet object schema in Salesforce
- Create records in bulk from CSV fileCreate records in bulk in Salesforce from CSV file
- Create records in bulk from CSV file (API 1.0)Create records in bulk in Salesforce from CSV file
- Reject record in approval processReject a record in approval process in Salesforce
- Retry bulk job for failed records from CSV fileRetry objects bulk job in Salesforce from CSV file
- Search records BatchSearch for records in Salesforce
- Search records using SOQL query WHERE clause BatchSearch records using SOQL query WHERE clause in Salesforce
- Search records in bulk using SOQL query (API 1.0)Search records in bulk using SOQL query (API 1.0) in Salesforce
- Search records in bulk using SOQL query (API 2.0)Search records in bulk using SOQL query (API 2.0) in Salesforce
- Search records using SOQL query BatchSearch for records using SOQL query in Salesforce
- Submit record for approvalSubmit a record for approval in Salesforce
- Update records in bulk from CSV fileUpdate records in bulk in Salesforce from CSV file
- Update records in bulk from CSV file (API 1.0)Update records in bulk in Salesforce from CSV file
- Update recordUpdate record in Salesforce
- Upload fileUpload file to Salesforce
- Upsert records in bulk from CSV fileUpsert records in bulk in Salesforce from CSV file
- Upsert records in bulk from CSV file (API 1.0)Upsert records in bulk in Salesforce from CSV file
- Upsert records in batches BatchUpsert records in batches in Salesforce
- Upsert recordUpsert record in Salesforce
Any other action you can think up
Let us tailor your Salesforce integrations
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Salesforce Integrations
Salesforce gives you a full view of your customers so you can serve them better—bringing together sales, customer service, marketing, and more. It helps you see what your customers need and address any issues. Salesforce caters to businesses of any size with any kind of growth trajectory.
As the name suggests, Salesforce is a sort of one-stop shop for all things sales and customers. If you need to get to know your customers better, or improve sales, look no further than Salesforce. Just keep in mind that there is one feature that makes it even better: app integration.
How you can integrate Salesforce
- Connect teams, improve sales processes, and close more deals using one platform.
- Improve customer knowledge, personalize AI, and boost engagement.
- Merge chat and CRM data into any slides, sheets, or documentation you choose.