Do everything in one place
Customize your SailPoint integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
- Access Request Dynamic Approval Real-timeRoute an access request to an additional approval step by an identity or a governance group.
- Access Request Postapproval Real-timeAn access request has passed all approval steps and is ready to be provisioned.
- Access Request Preapproval Real-timeApprove or deny an access request before it is sent to the first approver.
- Account Aggregation Completed Real-timeAn account aggregation operation has completed.
- Identity Attributes Changed Real-timeOne or more attributes for an identity have changed
- Identity Deleted Real-timeAn identity has been deleted in Identity Now.
- New Identity Created Real-timeA new identity has been created in Identity Now.
- Saved Search Completed Real-timeA report generated from a saved search subscription is available to be processed
Any other trigger you can think up
- Custom actionCustom action in SailPoint
- Get Account ActivityThis gets a single account activity.
- Get Certification CampaignThis gets a single certification campaign by ID.
- List Account ActivitiesThis gets a collection of account activities that satisfy the given parameters.
- List Certification CampaignsThis gets multiple certification campaigns that satisfy the given parameters.
- List Public IdentitiesReturns a list of publicly viewable identities in Identity Now.
- List Requestable ObjectsReturns a list of acccess items that that can be requested through the Submit Access Request action.
- Respond to TriggerThis will submit a response to a REQUEST_RESPONSE trigger.
- Submit Access RequestThis submits the access request into IdentityNow, where it will follow any IdentityNow approval processes.
- Upload Account Source FileThis uploads a CSV formatted account file generated from an identity source to Identity Now. IDN will automatically perform account aggregation when the file is received.
Any other action you can think up