Why you should automate with Microsoft Sharepoint
Why these integrations and automations matter:Does your business use SharePoint to manage data from other apps? If you use SharePoint as an account, product, or project database, you can integrate it with your other apps to share data.
Sync work.Share project data to increase visibility and encourage collaboration between teams that traditionally work in isolation. Integrate SharePoint with development platforms like Quickbase to sync entries and eliminate repetitive manual data entry.
Unite product data.
Generate employee reports.
Do everything in one place
Customize your Microsoft Sharepoint integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
- New row in sharepoint listNew row in Sharepoint list
- New/updated file in folder hierarchyNew/updated file in Microsoft Sharepoint folder hierarchy
- New or updated fileNew or updated file in Microsoft Sharepoint folder
- New/updated row in Sharepoint listNew/updated row in Sharepoint list
Any other trigger you can think up
- Custom actionCustom action in Microsoft Sharepoint (Custom)
- Add row in sharepoint listAdd row in Sharepoint list
- Copy fileCopy a file in Sharepoint
- Create folderCreate folder in Sharepoint library
- Create rows BatchCreate rows in Sharepoint list
- Delete file or folder from libraryDelete a file or a folder from Microsoft Sharepoint library
- Delete rowDeletes a row in Sharepoint list
- Download attachmentDownload attachment in Sharepoint list
- Download file from libraryDownload file from Microsoft Sharepoint library
- Get file and folder detailsGet details of a file or folder in Sharepoint
- Get file or folder permissionsGet permission details of a file or a folder in Microsoft Sharepoint
- List files and folders within a folderList files and folders within a folder in Microsoft Sharepoint
- Move fileMove a file in Sharepoint
- Rename file or folderRename a file or a folder in Sharepoint
- Search file by nameSearch file in Sharepoint library
- Search list itemsSearch item in Microsoft Sharepoint list
- Search usersSearch users in Microsoft Sharepoint library
- Update file using file contentsUpdate file in Microsoft Sharepoint library
- Update file metadataUpdate file metadata in Sharepoint library
- Update rowUpdates a row in Sharepoint list
- Update rows BatchUpdate rows in Sharepoint list
- Upload attachmentUpload attachment in Sharepoint list
- Upload file in libraryUpload file into a folder in Sharepoint library
Any other action you can think up
Let us tailor your Microsoft Sharepoint integrations
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Microsoft Sharepoint Integrations
Microsoft SharePoint is a web-based collaboration, document management, and storage system integrated with Microsoft Office. You can use SharePoint to share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to improve teamwork and cooperation across your organization.
How you can integrate Microsoft Sharepoint
- Share files, data, news, and resources across any device.
- Share common organizational resources and applications on an intranet.
- Discover information, expertise, and insights with a powerful search.
- Handle notifications, approvals, and even complex operational processes.