Organizations are enabling both business and IT teams to build more automations faster with Workato's low-code/no-code platform to propel their business vision forward. But as the number of automations grows, so does the number of recipes and other assets promoted between Workato environments.
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) is a DevOps practice that helps organizations automate release policies. It establishes a consistent process to quickly and confidently deliver changes by providing traceability across environments.
Workato's CI/CD Automation Accelerator brings together industry best practices to provide a standardized approach to how teams build, test, and package their Workato recipes. It helps teams automate delivery to multiple Workato environments such as staging and production while ensuring quality.
- Configure Workato connections across multiple Data centers, with Recipe Lifecycle Management (RLCM) API or with Projects (Environments) API. Add more environments as required with ease.
- Configure Projects to maintain project level configuration such as approvals, code repositories, and deployment modes.
- Execute Pipelines to run configured pipelines to directly build and deploy from the Development environment, or to promote the final package to the next pipeline.
- Deploy Release to re-deploy a released package into an environment.
- Recipe Management to maintain recipes of project folders in any environment.
- User Management for Role-Based access across the various features in the workbot.
- Pre-built optional extensions with AQS accelerator for quality checks, GitHub code repository and Jira to maintain releases.
- Audit Logging for any actions in the accelerator to maintain auditability.