Keep up with the latest updates we’ve made in Workato.
Gong – New engagement actions
Users can now stream customer milestones from various systems like databases (for product usage), Docusign (for contract signing) or SkillJar (course completion) into Gong to gain a full 360 view into the events that contribute toward a successful sale or upsell. To learn more, read docs and check the sample recipe Sync Docusign Contract event to Gong Deal.
Azure Blob Storage – Multitenant authentication support
Multitenant authentication support
Users now have the ability to choose the “connection account type” and can sign in with a common, organization, or tenant-specific connection account type. Common supports personal, enterprise, and multi-tenant accounts, which are not tenant-specific. The organization supports multi-tenant enterprise accounts.
On-prem Agent (OPA) 2.12.2 release
- On-prem files: added actions to delete files and folders
- MS SQL: fixed the delimiter issue for bulk load action
- Active Directory: fixed error when using a custom attribute as a search filter
Pending job queue transparency
The job summary view now provides full visibility into the queue of pending jobs for the recipes. In a quick glance you can get an overview of the following:
- Number of jobs waiting to be processed in the queue
- Estimated time for clearing the jobs in queue
Now you can check the queue size, and processing times to identify potential bottlenecks, or opportunities for optimization.
On-Prem Agent (OPA) 2.12.1 Release
OPA 2.12.1 release includes multiple enhancements, and fixes for known issues:
- Microsoft SQL Server on Windows service: fixed DLL library loading issue
- SAP: fixed client number issue with leading zeros
- PostgreSQL: fixed issue related to timestamp with timezones
- Extended logging for http 520 error
- Added support for new configuration file encoding: UTF-8 BOM
Simpler parsing for CSV files
We’ve improved CSV by Workato to make it simpler and more reliable to describe the schema of CSV files. Instead of copying column names from the header row, Simply upload a sample CSV file.
Wrangle large search results with Sage Intacct
We’ve updated the Sage Intacct connector’s Search Object action to return up to 1000 results. You can also handle queries returning more than 1000 results with support for pagination.
Run precise queries in Netsuite with saved search support
A new trigger for the Netsuite connector leverages Netsuite’s saved search feature. Construct a precise query in Netsuite with advanced filtering, and set up your Workato recipe to trigger whenever a record meeting the search criteria is created or updated.
Support for long-running RFC actions in SAP on-premise
You can now choose to execute RFCs as long-running actions in Workato, allowing for RFCs that take up to 30 minutes to complete.