Keep up with the latest updates we’ve made in Workato.
On-prem Agent (OPA) 21.0 release
We've introduced a new versioning scheme, major and minor version numbers only (21.0).
- MS SQL: Added support for RFC 4180 specification in CSV bulk load.
- Secrets: Enhanced support for Workato cloud secrets manager and clear secrets cache mechanism. Note: Manual reconnection required for certain connectors after secret rotation.
- Linux: Added SHA-256 signature support for RPM packages for Red Hat Linux.
- Usability: Improved agent behavior with the same key connections. First connected agent remains active, others shut down.
- Windows: Dependency on vcruntime binary removed; installer streamlined.
- Logging: Reduced log events in debug mode.
- Extensions: Fixed auto-injection issue with jakarta.inject.Inject annotation.
- Security: Libraries updated per OWASP recommendations.
- Monitoring: Telemetry added for asynchronous operations.
- SAP: Enhanced reliability of metadata load process.
See OPA Release Notes in docs.
Native XSLT Support Now Available in Workato
Introducing native XSLT (eXstensible Stylesheet Language Transformation) support in Workato. Builders can now transform XML documents to various formats using a provided stylesheet, eliminating the need for complex workarounds.
- Supports XSLT versions up to v1.1.
- XSLT with parameters and imports/includes supported.
- Output datapill displays raw transformation results.
Push notifications to the right teammates
For the right notifications to reach the right people on your team, we’ve added new fields to our email notifications settings.
Workspace settings now available to admins
Automate your recipe tests
We’re happy to announce our new capability: test automation! Designed to help you save time and effort spent on manual tests, you can now create test cases to simulate recipe scenarios with mock data, and more.
Automatically revoking accidentally leaked Developer API Tokens
The Developer API Client tokens are now integrated with GitHub’s secret scanning feature. When your API tokens are accidentally committed and found on public GitHub repositories, we will revoke them to block unauthorized access to your Workato workspace, and send your admins an email alert.
Find out more about this secret scanning feature.
Introducing a new interface for FileStorage
Our powerful, in-house storage and data integration solution FileStorage, enables you to store large files in your recipes with more ease. It now comes with a new interface for you to view and manage the files you store in recipes. Moreover, this makes it possible for you to organize your files and directories, or download them.
On-prem Agent (OPA) 2.20.0 release
- Security: upgraded middleware libraries Spring to 6.0.9, Jetty to 11.0.15, and Spring LDAP to 3.1.0.
- Kafka: new real-time “New message in topic” single and batch triggers have been released, for better reliability in instances when a recipe is stopped and then started again. Previous triggers are still supported but now marked deprecated.
- Kafka: a bug that caused misconfiguration with the sasl.jaas.config property has been fixed.
- Redshift: microseconds to timestamps added to avoid row collisions.
See OPA Release Notes in docs.
Private communities now ready for EU data center
Our Embedded Private Community feature now allows EU users to choose the apps and recipes your customers see as they browse for community recipes.
Build enterprise-ready apps to streamline your workflows
Too many apps and not enough visibility? With Workflow Apps, you can build a single portal—no code needed—for your team’s workflows. Streamline these workflows and provide a bird’s eye view of what’s going on, whenever.