Why you should automate with Slack
process orders quickly
Why these integrations and automations matter:Processing orders is crucial for your business and for customer satisfaction. After all, a long order processing time can lead to frustrated customers and can also cost you time in the form of extensive customer service. That’s where the intelligent Deal Desk Bot for Slack can help (customers that use Deal Desk Bot often see a 12x improvement in their order processing times!).
Significantly improve overall order booking and processing timesDeal Desk Bot provides all of the relevant information so that you can make a decision and take action right from Slack. Furthermore, once a deal is booked, you can provision customers right away and start their onboarding process automatically.
Enable a seamless order to cash automation
Do everything in one place
Customize your Slack integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
- Button click Real-timeNew button click in Slack
- New event Real-timeNew event in Slack
Any other trigger you can think up
- Custom actionCustom action in Slack (Custom)
- Archive conversationArchive conversation in Slack
- Create conversation (channels and groups)Create conversation in Slack
- Get user infoGet user info by email or user ID
- Invite users to conversationInvite users to conversation in Slack
- Respond to button clickRespond to button click in Slack
- Post messagePost message in Slack
- Set conversation purposeSet conversation purpose in Slack
- Set conversation topicSet conversation topic in Slack
- Unarchive conversationUnarchive conversation in Slack
Any other action you can think up
Let us tailor your Slack integrations
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Slack Integrations
Communication is integral to any business. Real-time communication works even better in today’s virtual landscape. Slack provides a platform for instant, organized communication perfect for big and small businesses.
Teams can collaborate independently or with other departments through Slack. It doesn’t stop there: Your company can work with teams at other companies just as easily. Slack lets you collaborate with anyone at any time. You can communicate and collaborate through text, audio, and video channels to get more work done faster.
Slack is useful for every business and it offers tons of features. But Slack is more than a communication platform. You can also integrate Slack with the apps your team already uses so that you can work directly on the platform.
How you can integrate Slack
- Sharing files and giving context that isn’t found in file browsers.
- Controlling access to data and conversations with personal encryption keys.
- Keeping work and conversations organized through designated channels.