How to Use Conditional Actions in your recipe — Workato for Beginners
What are conditional actions
Conditional actions allow you to add more logic to your recipe flow to create more precise automations. In the video below, we will be looking at a recipe on ticket escalation to improve collaboration between the support and engineering teams.
Browse other Workato for Beginners resources:
- Getting started with your workspace
- Setting up your first project
- Create a new app connection
- How to build your first recipe
- How to create a Bi-directional Sync
- How to Use Trigger Conditions to Filter Events
Was this post useful?
How to Use Trigger Conditions to Filter Events — Workato for Beginners Back to Basics I – Recipes for automation