Amazon S3 integrations and automations
Why you should automate with Amazon S3
store data from key apps
Why these integrations and automations matter:S3 stores data from all your applications, so your organization can turn to one storage platform for all its information. Workato helps you save time by automatically uploading and storing data.
Track order-to-cash workflowsIntegrate S3 with CMSs like Salesforce and Oracle to automatically store records of your order-to-cash workflows from order to fulfillment.
Save your meeting minutesAutomatically upload recordings of your virtual meetings by integrating S3 with online meeting platforms such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Sync your calendar and call information between applicationsWhen you integrate S3 with a CRM like Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce, you can sync lead and customer data between teams. Automate customer segmentation to get entries to the right team.
Do everything in one place
Customize your Amazon S3 integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
- New CSV fileNew CSV file in Amazon S3
- New fileNew file in Amazon S3
- New file sliceNew object in Amazon S3 (large files)
Any other trigger you can think up
- Create bucketCreate bucket in Amazon S3
- Delete file/folderDelete file or folder in Amazon S3
- Generate presigned URLGenerate a presigned object URL in Amazon S3
- Download file contentsDownload file contents in Amazon S3
- List files in bucketList files in Amazon S3
- Upload fileUpload file in Amazon S3
- Upload file streamingStreaming upload file in Amazon S3
Any other action you can think up
Let us tailor your Amazon S3 integrations
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Amazon S3 Integrations
Businesses benefit from having more information about their customers and operations, but storing and managing big data can quickly get out of hand. A cloud storage system lets you organize and secure your data, so you have the information you need to make smart decisions.
Amazon S3 is a cloud storage solution that lets you store and secure all your data in one place. Store data from your business software, website, data archives, backup systems – wherever you collect and save information about your business. S3 also makes it easier to comply with data security and privacy standards across your organization.
How you can integrate Amazon S3
- Securely store data objects – with virtually no size limit.
- Use prefixes, metadata tags, and “buckets” to categorize your objects.
- Ensure PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, FedRAMP, EU, and FISMA compliance.