Keep up with the latest updates we’ve made in Workato.
On-prem Agent (OPA) 2.14.0 release
A new version of the on-prem agent has been released with updates in security, new on-prem agent monitoring, added support for Cliend ID and Secret encryption, and more. Click here for the full version notes.
Easier troubleshooting with Workato Logs
Our new Logs feature captures every recipe’s log entries—even its repeated steps.
Use it to search through log entries and troubleshoot your recipes with greater ease.
See more in the documentation on Workato logs, and contact your customer success manager to start logging.
Build better connectors with these Connector SDK enhancements
SDK developers can now:
- Build multiple authentication flows—including OAuth2—into a single connector
- Automatically enable PKCE (Proof Key for Code Exchange) for any OAuth2 authorization code grant
- Directly retrieve webhook URLs from recipe editor
- Build hybrid (webhook and polling) triggers to poll for new records
- Build refresh logic into your webhook triggers so there’s no need to refresh your webhook subscription
- Create JSON web tokens (JWT) for a larger set of APIs with these new algorithms
Deleted item trigger in QuickBooks Online
Users can now create recipes that listen to deleted item events in Quickbooks. This enables accurate syncing of data between QBO and downstream systems like Shopify.
Interested Customers: Verizon
On-prem Agent (OPA) 2.13.1 release
- On-prem files: Invalid character error for Windows file path format fixed
See OPA Release Notes in docs.
Gong – New engagement actions
Users can now stream customer milestones from various systems like databases (for product usage), Docusign (for contract signing) or SkillJar (course completion) into Gong to gain a full 360 view into the events that contribute toward a successful sale or upsell. To learn more, read docs and check the sample recipe Sync Docusign Contract event to Gong Deal.
Azure Blob Storage – Multitenant authentication support
Multitenant authentication support
Users now have the ability to choose the “connection account type” and can sign in with a common, organization, or tenant-specific connection account type. Common supports personal, enterprise, and multi-tenant accounts, which are not tenant-specific. The organization supports multi-tenant enterprise accounts.
Compare recipe versions with Recipe Diff
With the Recipe Diff feature, users can visually compare two versions of a recipe side by side—before choosing which to export.
This is handy for users who manage their team’s recipe development lifecycle.
To see how it works, check out Recipe Diff's documentation.
Safely empower business teams with Automation HQ
Automation HQ gives IT admins a central console to set up:
- Dedicated workspaces for business units (marketing, sales, finance, and HR etc.)
- User access and admin roles across workspaces
- Connections to your organization’s apps
- Usage policies and allocate resources like recipes and tasks
See more about Automation HQ in this blog post.
Marketo flow steps setup now easier
Self Service Flow Steps is a new Marketo feature. With it, users can build reusable custom steps that call out to other apps with customer data.
While it can involve a lot of custom code to set up, Workato users can now create these flow steps the easier way: with a recipe.