Google Analytics integrations and automations
Why you should automate with Google Analytics
Share website insights
Why these integrations and automations matter:
Track website usage.Integrate Google Analytics with a CRM like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities. For example, Google Analytics could create a Salesforce alert when a customer browses your pricing page.
Deliver web analytics.Get the right data to the right employees at the right time, while controlling access to all your Google Analytics data. Integrate Google Analytics with Workbot, Workato’s platform bot for Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Workplace by Facebook, to let employees retrieve data and send updates to channels or groups.
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
*Currently this app does not have a designated connector. Workato can connect with any 3rd party application with publicly available APIs.
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Google Analytics Integrations
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that tracks traffic on your website and traces attribution and conversions. It lets your business measure the return on investment in your website, as well as the success of your Flash, video, and social networking sites and apps.
How you can integrate Google Analytics
- Better understand your website visitors through a wide range of audience reports.
- Trace traffic sources and determine ROI with advertising and acquisition reports.
- Understand how people interact with your site through behavior and user flow reports.
- Access Smart Goals, Smart Lists, and Session Quality data to help boost conversions.