Why you should automate with Cisco Webex Teams
manage online events
Why these integrations and automations matter:If you use Webex to run marketing campaigns like webinars and conferences, integrating the platform with your marketing software can unify your outreach across different platforms.
Keep track of attendees
Manage event materialsMake sure everyone gets the right materials before, during, and after the event. Manage attendees and follow up on events all on one platform.
Do everything in one place
Customize your Cisco Webex Teams integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
Cisco Webex Teams
- New button submission Real-timeNew button submission in Webex Teams
- New message Real-timeNew message in Webex Teams
Any other trigger you can think up
Cisco Webex Teams
- Custom actionCustom action in Cisco Webex Teams (Custom)
- Add person to roomAdd person to room
- Create roomCreate room in Webex Teams
- Get attachment detailsGet attachment details in Webex Teams
- Get message detailsGet message details in Webex Teams
- Get person detailsGet person details in Webex Teams
- Get room detailsGet room details in Webex Teams
- Post messagePost message in Webex Teams
- Update roomUpdate room topic in Webex Teams
Any other action you can think up
Let us tailor your Cisco Webex Teams integrations
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Cisco Webex Teams Integrations
Virtual connections are an important part of effective partnerships across your organization. In fact, most employees, customers, and partners will expect your business to utilize video conferencing for a variety of use cases from meetings to webinars to product demos.
Cisco Webex is a video conferencing platform that lets you meet virtually with your colleagues, leads, customers, clients, contractors, and partners.
Webex can also be a valuable source of data that drives sales and marketing initiatives – but to make this data actionable, you need to funnel this data into the right applications. Integrate Webex to automate workflows, enrich lead data, and run effective sales campaigns.
How you can integrate Cisco Webex Teams
- Run online meetings of all sizes, up to and including large webinars.
- Share files and send messages for unified communication.