Optimize Your SaaS License Management With Automations
Why should you watch?
On average, 40% of SaaS licenses are inactive or underutilized.
Inefficient license management opens your organization up to serious consequences, from unplanned automatic renewals to security breaches.
A lack of visibility into provisioned apps and licenses also poses a problem when it comes to new hire provisioning and secure employee deprovisioning.
Your IT teams are left scrambling at the last minute to manually tally up license counts and manually go through every app to check for access rights that should be revoked.
Join us in conversation with Sen Rong Poh, Enterprise Architect, Business Systems, to learn how unexpected automations can help you unlock opportunities to optimize license management, simplify business operations, and improve security and compliance.
What will you learn?
- Centralize license management activities in Slack
- Maintain an accurate count of used/unused licenses
- Upgrade or downgrade accounts with just a few clicks
- Monitor and flag underused licenses
- Generate records for license changes for auditing purposes