Creating autonomous monitoring and error handling frameworks
Why should you watch?
As you scale up your automation efforts across the enterprise, you may start to find that monitoring the health of your automations and keeping them running requires as much effort as building them.
You can set up your automation teams for success by creating global frameworks to monitor the health of your automations, automatically recover from errors, and alert the right people at the right time.
A comprehensive monitoring and error handling framework can increase your operational uptime, reduce your ops workload, and make it easy to train and enable functional teams.
What will you learn?
- Monitor your active recipes using the RecipeOps app
- Create an error handling framework for logging and recovery
- Respond rapidly to critical production errors
- Creating audit reports for accounts, connections and recipe activity
- Using bots to run operations from Slack/MS Teams