Best Practices for Recipe Error Handling and Operations
Why should you watch?
Often, monitoring the health of your integration jobs and keeping them running requires more effort than building them. You can reduce human labor and human errors with autonomous operations using Workato recipes.
Join this session to learn how you can increase operational uptime by recovering from unplanned events faster; automate monitoring and set up alerts for mission-critical processes; automate shutting down and starting up recipes for planned downtime and use the intelligent dashboard to analyze trends and get insights that need action.
What will you learn?
- Overview of RecipeOps connector
- Monitoring and alerting using RecipeOps
- Error handling framework for logging and recovery
- Creating audit reports for accounts, connections and recipe activity
- Using bots to run operations from Slack/MS Teams