Best practices for planning, optimizing, and monitoring task usage
A task is a unit of work performed by a recipe, and a way to measure the resources consumed by your automations. By following some key design principles for your recipes, you can optimize the resources consumed by your recipes, and build efficient recipes that run faster.
Additionally, you can also create automations reports to analyze usage trends, and alerts when unusually high tasks are consumed by any recipe.
Join this product hour to learn effective recipe design skills for optimizing task usage, and monitoring tools that will automate reporting & alerting.
What will you learn?
- Planning for task capacity
- FInding inefficient recipes
- Avoiding redundancies and inefficiencies
- Getting more done with less steps
- Analyze task usage over time to monitor success