Best practices for optimizing and monitoring task usage
Why should you watch?
A task is a unit of work performed by a recipe, and a way to measure the resources consumed by your automations. By following some key design principles for your recipes, you can optimize the resources consumed by your recipes, and build efficient recipes that run faster.
Additionally, you can also create automations reports to analyze usage trends, and alerts when unusually high tasks are consumed by any recipe.
Join Kale and Ari to learn effective recipe design skills for optimizing task usage, and monitoring tools that will automate reporting & alerting.
What will you learn?
- Identify recipes using the most tasks
- Trigger strategies for task reduction
- Using batch actions to get more work done with a single task
- Task-efficient implementations for business logic
- Analyze task usage over time to monitor success