Best Practices for Designing Recipes – I
Why should you watch?
Recipes can be used to automate business processes that need to respond to events in real-time; you can also use recipes for data pipelines that move large volumes of data that run on a specific schedule; create APIs and bot applications for Slack and Teams.
Join this Product Hour to learn the best practices for designing recipes for different usage patterns automations, data pipelines, APIs, bots to optimize for performance, exception handling and operations.
What will you learn?
- Choosing the right trigger/actions
- Optimizing for performance
- Developing standards and reusability
- Designing for idempotency
- Documentation for maintainability