5 Ways to Create a World-Class Virtual Onboarding Experience
Why should you watch?
Onboarding is the first and the most vital step to delighting your new hires. But in the remote work era, it just got harder - for both new hires and employers.
What does the new onboarding schedule look like? What and when do you communicate to reduce anxiety? How do you get equipment for home office setups, and access to business apps to new hires as quickly as possible? How can you integrate them into your company’s culture and values?
Join us in conversation with Choon Yen Khoo, Head of People Operations, and Jessalyn Klein, Head of People and Culture, to learn how unexpected automations can create a virtual onboarding experience that makes new hires feel as valued and ready to hit the ground running as if they were joining in person.
What will you learn?
- Keep new hires excited prior to starting
- Successfully set them up for remote work
- Get technology into their hands quickly
- Set up orientation for your onboarding cohort
- Schedule virtual coffee breaks with team and manager