5 HR Automations for Remote Work
Why should you watch
From prioritizing the health and well-being of people, to developing new ways to collaborate and communicate, to enabling the newly remote workers to work virtually - HR leaders face new challenges.
HR teams require agility to adapt working practices that drive productivity and engagement today, with new workflows that will remain essential in the future.
Join us in conversation with Jessalyn Klein, Head of People and Culture, to learn how HR leaders can use unexpected automations to boost employee wellness and experience in this new era of remote work.
What will you learn?
- Streamline employee referrals with chatbots
- Design personalized virtual onboarding for new hires
- Create a frictionless experience for remote teams
- Run wellness management programs with bots
- Drive engagement with virtual celebrations