Why you should automate with Magento 2
integrate with erp system
Why these integrations and automations matter:Having consistent records of invoices, order and payment information between Magento and an ERP system such as Netsuite is crucial for avoiding invoicing mistakes and growing your business intelligently.
Create new invoices in your ERPCreate new invoices in your ERP when there is a new or repeating order. You can also automatically create invoices in your ERP based on other predetermined conditions.
Check inventory before billingCheck inventory before billing to make sure your product is available before kicking off the billing cycle. This can help provide a good customer experience.
Sync payment and order information with your ERP systemYou can make Magento even more powerful by keeping its data consistent with an ERP like Netsuite.
Do everything in one place
Customize your Magento 2 integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
- New customerNew customer in Magento 2
- New invoiceNew invoice in Magento 2
- New or updated customerNew/updated customer in Magento 2
- New or updated productNew/updated product in Magento 2
- New productNew product in Magento 2
- New purchase orderNew purchase order in Magento 2
Any other trigger you can think up
- Custom actionCustom action in Magento 2 (Custom)
- Create customerCreate customer in Magento 2
- Create or update productCreate or update (upsert) product in Magento 2
- Get customer by IDGet customer by ID in Magento 2
- Get order by IDGet order by ID in Magento 2
- Search customer BatchSearch customers in Magento 2
- Search order BatchSearch orders in Magento 2
- Search product BatchSearch products in Magento 2
Any other action you can think up
Let us tailor your Magento 2 integrations
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Magento 2 Integrations
When brands want to manage, customize, and optimize their commerce experience, they often turn to Magento. Magento is the leading platform for open ecommerce innovation that works with companies of all sizes to support B2C, B2B, and B2E use cases. The app allows merchants to leverage business and customer insights to create frictionless digital and physical shopping experiences for their customers.
As an Adobe company, Magento Commerce Cloud can be integrated with Marketo, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Manager or Workfront, providing its customers with a strong suite of cloud-based omnichannel solutions.