Why you should automate with Twilio
Why these integrations and automations matter:Make it easier than ever to reach your customers. Integrate Twilio with other customer service and communication platforms to automatically send texts or make calls from other platforms.
Update customers.When customers contact support, they’re hoping for a fast resolution. If you can’t offer one immediately, you may need to call them back. Integrate Twilio with a customer service platform like ServiceNow to call customers when you close their issues.
Do everything in one place
Customize your Twilio integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
- New SMS receivedReceived SMS message via Twilio
Any other trigger you can think up
- Custom actionCustom action in Twilio (Custom)
- Get media from MMSGet media from MMS message via Twilio
- Make phone callMake phone call via Twilio
- Make IVR phone callMake IVR phone call via Twilio
- Send SMSSend SMS message via Twilio
Any other action you can think up
Let us tailor your Twilio integrations
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Twilio Integrations
Twilio lets you embed calls and messages into your web, desktop, and mobile apps. It virtualizes your communication by making it possible for customers to reach your business using a channel like voice, text, chat, video, or email, without switching devices or apps.
How you can integrate Twilio
- Deliver digital-first engagement on multiple communication channels with a single UX
- Reach customers with impactful email blasts, welcome emails, and onboarding series
- Integrate your workflows directly with your CRM using the pre-built Twilio Frontline app