Why you should automate with MySQL
Why these integrations and automations matter:Easily move large amounts of data between systems by automating data migrations with MySQL. By syncing data, you can ensure quality and eliminate time-consuming manual uploads.
Activate new records.
Do everything in one place
Customize your MySQL integration with the following triggers and actions.
When this happens…
- New rowNew row in a table in MySQL
- New rows BatchNew batch of rows in a table in MySQL
- Scheduled query BatchNew/updated batch of rows via scheduled custom SQL in MySQL
- New/updated rowNew/updated row in a table in MySQL
- New/updated rows BatchNew/updated batch of rows in a table in MySQL
Any other trigger you can think up
- Delete rowsDelete rows in a table in MySQL
- Execute stored procedureExecute stored procedure in MySQL
- Export query result BulkExport query result as a CSV file in MySQL
- Insert rowInsert row in a table in MySQL
- Insert rows BatchInsert batch of rows in a table in MySQL
- Run custom SQLRun custom SQL in MySQL
- Select rowsSelect rows in a table in MySQL
- Get table schemaGet table schema for MySQL
- Update rowsUpdate rows in a table in MySQL
- Upsert rows BatchUpsert batch of rows in a table in MySQL
- Upsert rowUpsert row in a table in MySQL
Any other action you can think up
Let us tailor your MySQL integrations
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About MySQL Integrations
MySQL is an open-source, platform-independent relational database capable of managing vast amounts of data. Your company’s data is stored in tables that can be combined to optimize access to information. Using SQL, your data is easy to search, amend, alter, and manage.
How you can integrate MySQL
- Store data securely and without memory leakage
- Manage data with views, triggers, and stored procedures
- Provide access to applications that query, add, or change the data