Why you should automate with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Sync orders across your business
Why these integrations and automations matter:Don’t let orders fall between the cracks because you can’t access up-to-date entries. Move orders smoothly from purchase to fulfillment by syncing Dynamics 365 with your sales apps.
Sync order details and statusWhen you sync orders across platforms, you can rest assured you’re always looking at up-to-date order details. Whenever someone makes a new order in Salesforce or Zendesk, that order also auto-generates in Dynamics 365.
Get a message when you need to take action
The wonders of Workato
Easily set up as many intelligent automations you need.
- 1000s of ready-to-use templates
- Accelerate work with intelligent automation
- Do it yourself, faster
- Build bots. Put them to work
*Currently this app does not have a designated connector. Workato can connect with any 3rd party application with publicly available APIs.
Market leaders run on Workato
Related Solutions & Content
About Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integrations
When your business is getting input from so many different sources, it’s easy to get lost in the details. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an enterprise resource planning platform (ERP) that brings your business workflows together – so you can make the best decisions at an enterprise level.
With Dynamics 365, you can take charge of key business processes like sales, operations, accounting, inventory, and customer relationships using a single platform.
How you can integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Manage budgets, finances, and accounting across your business.
- Handle engineering, manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution processes.
- Track customer relationships, from support interactions to warranties and returns.
- Schedule and track your resources in the field.