May was a month full of new people, innovative ideas and yes, you guessed it, conferences! Workato was proud to sponsor along side some great products and talk to potential and existing customers about their integration needs. Here’s a quick round up of all the conferences we got to attend and some of the awesome stories from our customers using apps like QuickBase, Zendesk, Marketo, Box and more.
The Conferences and Their Stories
MARKETO Marketing Nation Summit ’16 – May 9 – 12
We had a fantastic time talking to Marketo users and consultants at the Marketing Nation Summit. Several users we spoke with expressed interest in data cleansing, especially between Salesforce and Marketo, while several others were interested in campaign (program) sync from various sources like Eventbrite and Cvent. Workato is full of capabilities for helping Marketo users get the most out of their apps. Here are just a few examples:
- If data cleansing or triage is what you’re after, Marc from H2O.ai’s use case is a must read. He uses Marketo as a hub for an impressive lead generation and cleansing workflow! Read Marc’s Full Story Here >
- If Email Marketing and E-Commerce is your game, see how the AKC Measures their email campaigns by Actual Revenue >
- If you can’t code but still want customized integration, Read about WavHello’s Journey to E-Commerce Marketing Perfection >
QUICKBASE Empower ’16 – May 10 – 13
— QuickBase, Inc. (@QuickBase) May 12, 2016
At QuickBase Empower we made some big announcements. QuickBase and Workato share a joint commitment to increase ease of use for citizen developers and provide customized solutions that complement the way line-of-business users actually work. For this reason, we’ve partnered together to allow some incredible creations and work automation to take place!
— Markus (@MarkusZirn) May 12, 2016
During our session and at our booth, we got to show users two great examples of QuickBase and Workato at work together, from the World Business Lenders using Workato to implement Salesforce for their burgeoning Sales team to CuraDeuda creating a miniature version of Pardot using Workato with QuickBooks and MailChimp – truly extraordinary!
— Marguerite Keating (@mar_guh_reet) May 12, 2016
- Implementing a new program into an established system can be hard. Read WBL’s story on how they seamlessly brought Salesforce into play >
- Want to use Drip marketing but the tools are too expensive? See what Daniel created with QuickBase, MailChimp, and Workato >
The sky truly is the limit for Workato and QuickBase – empowering citizen developers at Empower!
— Markus (@MarkusZirn) May 13, 2016
ZENDESK Relate ’16 – May 11 – 12
Zendesk is becoming a major player in the customer service ring and so is Workato’s Workbot for Slack. We loved showing Zendesk users our powerful Zendesk and QuickBooks integration (as seen in the above video) and showcasing what Workbot for Slack can do. Workbot is a Slack bot that can get work done within the chat console and provide truly customized notifications from Zendesk.
SERVICENOW Knowledge ’16 – May 15 – 20
— John Wyss (@JohnWyss) May 16, 2016
We had a great time at Knowledge 2016 with our partner ServiceNow! Not to mention we were a finalist for #CreatorCon along with LinkedIn and Advantage using IBMWatson and Slack – check out the video below.
— Sharon Klardie (@sklardie) May 19, 2016
— Markus (@MarkusZirn) May 21, 2016
NETSUITE ’16 – May 16 – 19
Netsuite is a powerful tool and we were happy to meet some of their enthusiastic users. It was fun to hear that many users, especially those with quote to cash functions, use our recipes to automate the most tedious parts of the process – they’re taking their weekend back one recipe at a time!
TWILIO Signal ’16 – May 24 – 25
We teamed up with Box to share our process on how to achieve a fully digital employee onboarding process leveraging Box, Twilio, and SurveyMonkey, without writing a single line of code at Signal 2016. You can learn about the scenario in this post or check out Twilio recipes on Workato.
— Markus (@MarkusZirn) May 25, 2016
SALESFORCE Tour – NYC 2016, May 25
— AppExchange (@appexchange) May 25, 2016
We got some East Coast love at the Salesforce Tour NYC stop thanks to Cheryl Feldman who named us as one of her top 3 apps on the Salesforce app exchange. Thanks Cheryl, the feeling is mutual!
— Alex Sutherland (@apexsutherland) May 25, 2016
To bring this post to a close we had some big announcements in the wake of all these conferences. Check it out:
- We were named a 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor! Pretty awesome – read our press release >
- Workato Product Update Andes = a bunch of new features for our users to enjoy. Here’s the full list of enhancements >
- Salesforce users can now take full advantage of Slack with Workbot for Salesforce. Check out the features of your new personal assistant on Slack >